Updated list for 2015 Winnipeg Birthday Parties!
If you’re planning a kids birthday party, here is a list of all the best places in town: –
Dress Up and Play Parties – if you’re looking for a super well put together party, and a stress free and relaxing day for the parents check her site out. Cindy will handle it all, just pick your theme and you’re on your way to a super awesome party! She does kids birthday parties, showers, special events and more. You can even do parties where kids get to keep their costumes. We’ve used her for parties and she’s great and the kids love it!
– U-Puttz Black Light Mini Golf – if your kids are fans of mini golf, this is a great place for a party. You can book a 2 hour party, you get invitations, glow necklace, lootbags, food and more.
– Manitoba Children’s Museum – you can book all types of parties here, even group sleepovers!
– Gymkyds – if your kid is a gymnastics fan, or you really want to tire the kids out, this is a great choice. A few different party packages, even some that include it all.
– YMCA – The Y offers a variety of options for birthday parties. I know from experience that they book up quickly, so phone way in advance.
– Winnipeg Humane Society – A fun idea for an animal lover, tour the shelter and meet some animals.
– Western Canada Aviation Museum – tour the hangar, get a choice of a craft activity, and much more.
– Heartland Archery – 2 different party packages available. Sounds like fun, and always nice for kids to learn a new skill.
– Creative Stage Emporium – all kinds of dress up parties, with themes like diva runway, princess palace,neverland etc. Good for girls and boys, looks like a fun party!
– Sheriff Cosmetics – girls makeup parties, all kinds of packages available.
– Lasertopia – this is a new one, not open yet but sign up for their mailing list to find out when they do.
– SkyZone Indoor Trampoline Park – this one is opening up soon, and can see it’ll be a hot spot for parties so book early.
– Prairie Exotics – they will come set up at your birthday party or event and show the kids all kinds of creepy crawlers! Huge hit with the kids, my daughter has seen them at school and loves it. Great for the kid who loves reptiles and insects, something they’ll remember forever.
– Great Big Adventure – Opening soon, over 12,000 square feet of kid friendly fun! Lots of neat stuff for the kids to do, and even a nice area for the parents to hang out and relax in! Sounds good to me!
– Jack Pott’s Thrill Zone – formerly Ruckers, lots of great party options and they’re Pirate themed. Lots of games for the kids to play, and prizes of course.
– KidCity – 2 locations for this one, huge indoor play area for the kids, with a lot of activities to do. This was the hot spot this year for sure, and it’s a great way to throw a big party and keep the kids busy and happy.
If I’ve missed any of your favourites for Winnipeg, post them up in the comments, or if you’re a local company email me to be added to the complete list.
Did you like these suggestions? Feel free to share and read more on my Winnipeg Mom Blog