One of my favourite things to do at this time of the year is watch Hallmark holiday movies – can’t get enough of them! The best part is when you notice local spots – especially when they’re being disguised as other cities, usually American.
I looked for a list of movies filmed here and there wasn’t one – so, now there is! I’ve put together all the ones I could find, let me know if I missed any.
- Lucky Christmas filmed in Stonewall
- The Christmas Heart filmed in Winnipeg
- One Christmas Eve filmed in Winnipeg
- Journey Back to Christmas filmed in Winnipeg
- A Dream of Christmas filmed in Winnipeg
- Christmas Connection filmed in Winnipeg
- A Shoe Addicts Christmas filmed in Oakbank and Winnipeg
- Christmas in Tennessee filmed in Stonewall
- Once Upon a Christmas Miracle filmed in Winnipeg
I expected there to be a lot more – I know there are other Holiday movies filmed here, but guess they aren’t Hallmark ones.
I know there will be a lot more for the list next year as I hear there’s quite a few being filmed around Winnipeg recently.
I’ve updated a bunch and added more below – most are Christmas movies but a few are just for the fall. If I’ve missed any, let me knnow.
- Two Turtle Doves filmed in Winnipeg
- The Christmas Club – filmed in Winnipeg
- Christmas at the Plaza – filmed in Winnipeg
- Merry & Bright – filmed in Winnipeg
- One Winter Proposal – filmed in Winnipeg
- Under the Autumn Moon – filmed in Winnipeg
- Love, Of Course – filmed around Winnipeg
- Forever Christmas
- New year, new me
- Christmas Love song
Winterfest movie – Amazing Winter Romance filmed in Winnipeg