It’s that time of the year again – Halloween Time! Every year it seems to get longer and longer too – with lots of events starting in late Sept./Early October now – so, it’s the perfect time to go check some out.
If you’re looking for scarier stuff, check out my Spooky post – the ones today are just the ones for the whole family.
So far the malls in Winnipeg don’t have their Halloween info up, so I will update when they do.
- Fort Whyte has Halloween in the Forest on October 28th from 1-3pm. Scavenger Hunt and more.
- Ikea has their Halloween event October 26th from 4-8pm. Dress the kids up and come on in for trick or treating, scavenger hunts and Scary Family offers throughout the store! Kids in Costume will eat for free in our restaurant with the purchase of an Adult meal.
- Assiniboine Zoo is having a Halloween Spooktacular on the 27th and 28th. See the animals get their Halloween treats, character photos, Xtreme Bugs Haunted Forest and more.
- Shelmerdines has family friendly events on all month long! Lots of fall type activities for the whole family!
- Childrens Museum has their Halloween Howl October 27th from 6-9pm. It’s $15 and includes trick or treating, crafts, photo booth, reptile exhibit, snacks and more.
- Oak Hammock Marsh has Pumpkin decorating and more on October 28th from 1-3pm.
- Prairie Dog Central has special halloween themed train rides – but don’t wait for tickets for that one, a lot of the days for it are already sold out!
- Birds Hill has Halloween at the Hill on Oct. 13th from 6-9pm. Lots of free fun activities for the family.
- A Maze in Corn has tons of Halloween themed events and activities for the whole family – gets scarier after dark of course.
- Deer Meadows farm has a pumpkin patch, corn maze, pumpkin express and more.