I will do a family friendly version as we get closer to Halloween, but for the adult stuff often you have to buy tickets in advance and plan for groups etc. so figured it’s a good time too! A lot of stuff opens earlier and earlier every year too.
- Fear Winnipeg looks so scary, their website is giving me the creeps! Yikes! There’s 4 different experiences – like Coffin Escape (imagine me yelling that as I type) so if you like to get scared….this is the place for you! It’s held somewhere secret too, you’ll only find out after you buy your tickets. This literally sounds like nightmares I’ve had – you guys need to send me pics and videos if you go! I am not that brave!!! Tickets are on sale now and it’ll run every Friday and Saturday in October.
- A Maze in Corn has their Haunted Forest – it starts on Sept. 27th and runs often until Halloween. This one looks pretty spooky too! Anything outside like that always freaks me out a bit.
- Terror on 12 is near Anola – I’ve been to this one and it’s a blast! Starts on Oct. 6th and you can buy your tickets now online.
- Heebie Jeebies is on during a variety of dates and times – looks really spooky! It’s 1km south of McGillivray so a good one if you don’t want to drive too far too.
- Winnipeg Haunted House starts on October 11th and looks terrifying!!! Tickets are cheaper in advance too. And if you make it through, you’re entered to win a prize!
- Grim Acres is close to Brandon and it’s a fundraiser – it’s all ages too and there’s even a no fright hour. It’s looks spooky and like a lot of fun, and what a great idea to raise money like that! This one is on Oct. 25th to 28th.
- Six Pines has Fear By Night – a super scary Haunted House. Just the video clip I saw on their site looked pretty freaky!! There’s actually 3 haunted houses….if one just wasn’t enough for you! It starts Oct. 5th and you can buy tickets online.
- Spooky Barn doesn’t have their 2018 info yet – so check back for more info.
If I missed any – let me know and I can add them in! Lots of great choices for scary stuff this year!