If you’re trying to plan out your Halloween and want something for the little ones indoors, there’s several locations handing out candy this year!
- St. Vital Centre has theirs starting at 6pm on the 31st. There’s free treat bags at Centre Court and it’s for kids 10 and under.
- Kildonan Place has their trick or treating from 2-4pm. Get your bag and map at Customer Service – it’s for the first 1000 kids.
- Grant Park shopping centre has theirs from 4-7pm. They actually have 3 photo booths set up, and a lot more – all the info is on their website and they actually have more happening during the month.
- Cabela’s actually has all kinds of Halloween events – runs October 19th and 20th and the 25th and 31st. There’s costume parades, crafts, trick or treating, photo packages and more.
- Ikea‘s event is on October 25th from 11am to 8pm. Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult meal, and there’s trick or treating stations and scavenger hunts.
- The Zoo has trick or treating on October 26th and 27th – there’s even treats for the animals.
- Portage Place has trick or treating from 4-6pm.
- Outlet Collection has trick or treating from 5-8pm.