Having a birthday at a pool is pretty common in Winnipeg – we’re lucky to have so many choices at hotels. I’ve put together a list of all of the ones that do allow parties – some flat out don’t, some you might get to bring one or two people. I called a lot of them and got a lots of no’s – but these are the ones that will allow a full party – I’ll keep updating as we go too!
- Canadinns Windsor Park – no longer hosting parties
- Best Western Headingley is undergoing some repairs right now to the pool – you can’t book weekend parties right now, but soon. Just an issue with capacity and fans on the weekend. I was told it should be back shortly – but for now you can book weekday parties. You can get a meeting room – 15 person is $150 for 4 hours and 40-45 people is $225 for 4 hours.
- Victoria Inn has a party deal – 3 hours of the pool and a small room to use by the pool for $250. Includes 12 wristbands and they allow you to bring your own food and drinks.
- Holiday Inn Airport West has a birthday party room for 20 people which allows you 10 kids. It’s $15 extra per kid after that. You get 1 hour in the play area, 1 hour in the pool and 1 hour in the room. It’s $258 and you have to put down a $100 deposit to book – there’s food and stuff included for the kids in that too.
- Holiday Inn South – allows parties but unfortunately I couldn’t get a hold of the dpt that has all the info….I’ll update when they are back in.