If you’re looking for something to keep the kids busy this summer, there are a lot of great choices in Winnipeg. Lots of different price points, times, locations etc. Once you choose a camp, make sure to check to see if there’s a discount for membership, can make a big difference. Some also have cheaper rates for longer bookings, less busy times etc.
– Universite St. Boniface has a variety of camps for kids from 6-15 – and for many levels of french speaking ability too.
– St. Boniface Museum has camps for kids from age 9-12. They have them in English and in French, and you can choose to do just one day or by the week.
– Manitoba Museum 0ffers camps for kids from Kindergarten to grade 5. Great option for parents who work downtown as they have early and late pickup options.
– Assiniboine Zoo has camps for kids from age 6-12. Lots of outdoorsy fun and learning about animals.
– Childrens Museum has camps for kids from grade 1 to 5. Lots of different themes and choices for the summer.
– Winnipeg Art Gallery offers classes for kids from ages 6-14. Neat camp idea for artsy kids 🙂
Most camps registrations are already open, so don’t wait too long to sign up. And if you know of another great local camp, post it up in the comments. Nice to have so many choices for childcare/fun in the summer.
And check back for more great local family fun on my Winnipeg Mom Blog!