Strawberry season in Manitoba is coming up soon – usually end of June or early July. Time to start planning out which farm you want to go picking at. Some offer upick, some sell berries already picked – make sure to check their sites for updates. Also good to follow the ones you want to go to on social media as they can update for conditions – picked out, rainy, wear rubber boots etc.
Make a day of it too – check out stuff in the area, new restaurants, stores and lots to see close to many of these. Some places have other things going on too, so check out their websites.
- Cormiers Berry Patch in Lasalle
- Berry Hill Farm in Altona
- Connery’s Berries 3 miles east of Southport
- Boonstra Farm in Stonewall
- Mayfair Farms in Portage la Prairie
- Grand Valley Strawberries near Brandon
- Friedensfeld Honey and Berry Farm near Steinbach
- Jeffries Berries in Portage la Prairie
- Olde Cramb Farm near Stonewall
- RJW Acres between Anola and Hazelridge