If you’re looking for some fun activities to do in Manitoba for Halloween, you’re in luck! There are so many great places to check out and all levels of spookiness! 🙂
– Prairie Dog Central has their Howlin’ Halloween Express on Oct. 19th. Kind of pricey, but a memorable family outing for sure, especially if you’re huge fans of dressing up!
– Boonstra’s Farm has a corn maze and lots of Halloween activities.
– Deer Meadow Farms has a corn maze, petting zoo, pumpkin patch etc.
– Penner Pumpkins has pumpkins for sale, a scarecrow forest and some night events.
– Boomania sounds like a very spooky outing!! There’s 3 zones for levels of scariness – there’s indoor and outdoor activities. There’s even a Halloween carnival.
– Six Pines has Family Fun by day and Fear by Night – they also have the super cool Ghostbusters car!
– A Maze in Corn has their corn maze of course, also ziplining, but also their Haunted Forest. Kids can go during the daytime, the evening is supposed to be quite scary!
What are your fave places to go for Halloween activities in Manitoba? If I missed some post them up in the comments – if you’re a local company with a Halloween event email me to be added to the list. Lots of great frightening options to choose from!
Did you like what you read? If so feel free to share, or read more on my Winnipeg Mom Blog!