There are so many great discounts available at all kinds of restaurants and events just for seniors! It’s amazing how much you can save by just checking this list! If you’re not a senior yet, make sure to share these with a senior you know! Here are a lot of them:
– Michaels has 10% off everyday for 55 and older
– Bulk Barn has 10% off Wednesdays for 65 and older, not valid on sale items
– Safeway offers 10% off every 3rd Wednesday of the month for 65 and older
– Shoppers Drugmart has 20% off on the last Thursday of the month for 65 and older with an optimum card, not valid on sales items
– M&M Meats has their seniors day on Tuesday for 60 and older – 5% off purchases under $30 and 10% for over $30
– Rexall has 20% off on Tuesdays for 55 and over
– The Bay has it on the first Tuesday of the month, 15% off for 60 and older
– McDonald’s has discounted coffee for seniors
– Rona does it on the 1st Tuesday of the month, 10% off for 55 and older
– Salvation Army gives 10% off every day to those 60 and older
– Value Village has it on Tuesdays, 30% off for 60 and older
– Laura Secord has it on the first Monday of the month, 10% off for 65 and older
– Wendy’s gives 10% off everyday to 65 and older
– Denny’s just has a seniors menu
– Applebee’s has 15% off everyday for 55 and older.
– Arby’s has discounts on certain items for 55 and older
– Burger King also offers certain discounts for 55 and older
– Salisbury house has a seniors menu only
– Celebrations offers discounts Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays for those 60 and over
– UltraCuts has $1 off everyday and $2 off on Wednesdays for 60 and over.
– Cineplex has discounted ticket prices for 65 and over
– Landmark Theatres also has senior discounts
– Winnipeg Art Gallery has $10 off a membership and $4 less on admission just for seniors 60 and over.
– Manitoba Museum has senior discounts – they pay the same prices as youth and students
– Canadian Museum for Human Rights has discounted seniors rates for 65 and over
– Ticketmaster offers discounts on many concerts and events for seniors
Make sure to ask when you’re at the checkout if they offer any discounts for seniors – one simple question can end up saving you quite a bit! And some of the places start the “senior” category at a pretty low age so this covers quite a bit of the population! Great way to save some money when going out to eat, to events etc. There were so many for travel also, almost all hotels and modes of transportation will give some sort of discount or perk to seniors.
I added some local ones that are just for Winnipeg – but similar places in other cities should be offering similar discounts.
If I’ve missed any make sure to add them in the comments and I will update!