These are all up to date – just make sure to check the night they offer it and any exclusions etc.
I’ve been doing these posts for years and updating them – and there sure are a lot less year after year. So, if your favourite restaurants are no longer offering it, make sure to let them know you miss it.
- Denny’s has Kids eat Free on Tuesdays from 4 to 10pm with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Hooters has Kids eat Free on Saturdays and Sundays – age 10 and under off the kids menu, and the adult has to purchase an entree of $12 or more.
- Humpty’s has Kids eat Free Fridays from 5-9pm. Kids 10 and under with purchase of an adult meal of $11 or more.
- Ikea offers free baby food with purchase of any adult meal.
- Mongos has kids eat free on Tuesdays between 4-9pm. Kids 10 and under, limit 2 kids per paying adult.
- Montana’s has kids eat free at participating locations on Tuesdays. Kids have to be part of the kids club and it’s one per adult entree purchase.
- Smitty’s has kids eat free at participating locations – have to purchase an adult entree, and it looks like it varies which day from place to place, so call ahead for sure to the exact location you’d be going to.