And don’t worry – I’ll post up all of the spooky and non spooky Halloween stuff as always shortly!
Some have both, or more stuff to do – it’s a really fun time of year to get out and spend some time outside.
- Schwabe Pumpkins is in St. Andrews and is opening on September 20th for the season. They have pumpkins and more.
- Deer Meadow Farms has a huge corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting zoo and much more.
- King Korn Maze in Notre Dame has a corn maze and much more. They do flashlight fridays and haunted maze, there’s all kinds of family activities too – giant games and more.
- Boonstra Farm has a corn maze, petting zoo and hayrides.
- Meandher Creek Farm is in Oak Lake – could make for a fun daytrip. They have pumpkins – but so many more activities. Air cannon, pig derby, bale pyramid, corn trails, hayride and much more. Worth taking a look at their site for sure! It’s about 3 hours from Winnipeg.
- A Maze in Corn has pumpkins, corn maze, zip lines and much more.
- Penner Pumpkins in Steinbach has a pumpkin patch and more to sell.
- The town of Roland has a Pumpkin Fair on October 5th which looks like a lot of fun!
If I forgot any, or there’s any neat pumpkin themed events near you – let me know! 🙂