Santa’s on his way to Winnipeg – and there’s some great choices for where to visit him this year too.
He’s in a lot of different locations – so I think he’s sent some of his helpers this year too!
If I’ve missed any, or there’s smaller Santa community events etc. let me know and I’ll gladly add them to the list.
- The Polo Park Santa will be there from Nov. 16th to Dec. 24th. You can reserve your spot online too.
- St. Vital Santa is arriving on Nov. 13th. until Dec. 24th
- Shelmerdine’s has a ton of holiday events so check out their calendar – santa photos starting Nov. 21st and you can book online.
- Fort Whyte has several Santa events – a santa breakfast, santa in the woods and more! Check out their site for all the info.
- Cabela’s has their from Nov. 16th to Dec. 24th and there’s all kinds of fun events to check out too!
- Fairmont Winnipeg has a brunch with Santa on Dec. 8th and 15th.
- Ikea is having Santa and mrs. Claus visit several times in December.
- Garden city mall has Santa until December 24th and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays it’s paws & Claus from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Grant Park mall has Santa until December 24th and they have all their pricing and info on their website.
- St Mary’s nursery has a lot of holiday events.