Most have the menus and prices online too.
If I’ve missed any, make sure to add them in the comments so I can add them to the list.
Lots of really great choices for all kinds of palates and budgets.
- High Tea at Lower Fort Garry at Provisions Café sounds fun! It’s from 11am to 2pm and there’s 3 courses.
- Chaise Café has brunch every weekend from 10am to 2pm.
- Velvet Glove has a Mother’s Day brunch – menu is online. There’s also a kids corner and kids pricing.
- Smith Restaurant at Inn at the Forks has a brunch from 9am to 3pm. Menu is online.
- The Gates on Roblin has brunch every weekend.
- Buccacino’s has brunch every weekend from 10am to 2pm.
- Caboto Centre has Mother’s Day Brunch from 11am to 2pm.
- Table at the Winnipeg Art Gallery has Mother’s Day Brunch from 10am to 1:30pm.
- Assiniboia Downs has a Mother’s Day Brunch and also a Buffet at night. Brunch is 11am to 2pm, dinner from 6:30pm to 9pm.
- The Met has their brunch from 10am to 2pm. Prices and menu online.
- Prairie Ink is having a Mother’s Day Brunch. Call for more info as it’s not on their site yet.