These are very popular so make sure to call and check if there’s room and make reservations if you can. Some have weekly brunches all the time and some just do it a few times a year for special occasions.
There are a lot of great regular breakfast spots in Winnipeg – these are just the places having specific brunches.
- The Gates on Roblin has brunch every Sunday – call or go online to make a reservation.
- The Fort Garry has a special Mother’s Day Brunch.
- Prairie 360 has a brunch every Sunday – can book online or by the phone.
- Confusion Corner Bar and Grill has a nice brunch menu – call or book online.
- Pine Ridge Hollow has a special Mother’s Day Brunch – tickets available online only.
- Buccacino’s is now taking reservations for Mother’s Day or Easter brunches.
- Viscount Gort offers a weekly brunch and specials for holidays.
- Chaise Cafe offers weekly brunches year round.
- Prairies Edge offers weekly brunches year round.
- Little Goat has weekly brunch with changing menu online.
- The Fairmont offers a Sunday brunch weekly and specials for events.