Writes from the Heart is written by Shelly in Killarney – here are her answers:
1. I started my blog on March 7th but didn’t post until March 21,2012.
2. I started blogging because my sister in law knew that I wrote in a journal for many years and thought I should write my experiences on a blog. She also thought it would be a great way for me to heal after the experience that I just went through on January 24,2012.
3. What motivates me to keep going is that people can read what I am experiencing and know what I am going thru.
4. I don’t know if I have a favourite post, since most of my posts are on some really emotional experiences. If I had to pick I would have to say the post on half marathon here I come?? because I accomplished something that I thought wasn’t possible and I am very proud to say I did it!
5. The direction that I want is for others to read my blog and help others that are going or understand what I am going through and hope that they can relate.
6. Tips that I would give to new bloggers would be that you don’t have to be a professional writer to write your own blog, to be yourself and write from your heart.
7. I am not sure what I want people to know about me, I know I am a very strong independent woman who is trying to live this life as positive I can, who wants to help others know that they aren’t alone and hope I can help them with my experiences.
Check her out – love this blog! Haven’t read a personal blog like this before and it’s really well done 🙂