If you are looking to shop more locally for gifts, Etsy, is always a great choice.
There are so many local vendors, which means shipping will be within the province so no delays, and there’s always neat Manitoba type products, and of course it’s great to support local makers.
Here are a few I found, if you know of any locals with sales on right now let me know!
– Artwork by Kirsten Neil has a sale on on a bunch of prints and more!
– Warlock golf has ball markers, guitar picks and much more. Lots of gift ideas!
– Smash Knits Co. has yarn and all kinds of knitting and crafting stuff. Love those stitch markers!
– outlaw stitching has the funniest and cutest ornaments and cross stitch patterns. Lots of great choices for Crafters on your list.
– Two lines art has beautiful watercolor art prints. Love that Pinawa one!
– Silver Moose Arts has beautiful jewelry with lots of really good gift options.
– Moon Glads Stickers has some really cool stickers, a Lake Winnipeg one, Canada goose, from movies and TV shows – if you have a tween or a teen on your list, make sure to check these out!!
– Mug Rugz and more has beeswax wrappers, mug rugs and more.
– Jay Friesen Design has Manitoba themed stickers and postcards.
I know that there are many many more, so if you want to put in the comments or message me and let me know and I’ll add them in.
Or if you’re local Etsy vendor and you’re going to have a sale on let me know and I will include it for a Christmas Roundup.