CSA boxes are a great idea to support local, eat local and just to try out lots of great veggies and local products all Summer long.
If you dream of summer produce all winter, make sure to check them out.
There are a lot of great choices in Manitoba, and they service not only Winnipeg but surrounding areas.
They usually sell out very quickly, so it’s a great idea to check them out now and sign up when you decide. Some offer early bird deals too.
– Hnatiuk Gardens has a 16 week program that will start in June. They have different choices for size and you can also decide to pick it up or get it delivered for a fee.
– Boundary Creek farm has different sizes and different drop off locations or you can choose to pick up.
– Almost Urban Vegetables has a large size one and you can also choose to super size it.
– Wild Earth farms offers weekly and bi-weekly options. Lots of choices for pickup locations.
– Blue Lagoon organics doesn’t have all of their info up for this year yet, but you can contact them for more.
– Haven Farms has a lot of choices for size, and a really varied selection of food included.
– Food Ethos farms has meat share boxes – a little bit different but still same idea.