Anyone else getting tired of winter produce and dreaming of all the yummy summer garden goodies? Time to get organized and plan out getting a CSA box if you were wanting to go that route – they sell out pretty quickly.
If you’ve never ordered one before, it’s a service where you get farm fresh produce and more – you can choose to get one delivered or pickup, just get veggies or all kinds of add ons, lots of choices! Some are small and some are bigger, you can share with a friend or family member too. Some last just a few months, others all year. It’s such a great option if you don’t have a huge garden.
Some have deals for signing up early too, and some aren’t quite open for the season yet so I’ll list them below.
- Hnatiuk Gardens has theirs for 2019 available now for signup. You can get a half or a full share and choose to pick up or get it delivered .
- Boundary Creek Farm has a bunch of neat options for 2019. Lots of places they deliver, or you can pick up too.
- Almost Urban has a regular size one and a super size one. Great descriptions for both.
- Food Ethos has all kinds of meat shares – all kinds of choices and all kinds of meats – they also offer veggies too.
- Wild Earth Farms has a few size options, and several locations to pick up from too.
- Blue Lagoon still has their 2018 order sheet up, but has all their info on it, so shoot them an email if you’re interested. Eggs too.
- Hearts and Roots sign up starts soon, a few pickup spots and their pics look so yummy! You can sign up to be notified when it goes live.
- Natural Collective is open for 2019 – one size available.
- Haven Farms has several choices for size.
- Jonathans Farm has 2 sizes and can also choose 15 or 18 weeks.
No 2019 info yet, but keep an eye on them – I’ll update too, and if you’re really interested in one,just send them an email too.
- Metanoia has their 2018 info up still.
- Cramptons has food boxes, but no 2019 info yet.
- Fort Whyte has The Goods – no info for 2019 yet.
- Bergmann CSA has no 2019 info yet.