Craft Season is coming up soon – so asked in our facebook group for everyone to post up the ones they knew of that were happening – got a great selection of them, so here they are! 🙂 There were a lot of replies, so I will be copy/pasting them as best as I can.
– Dakota Community Center is having their Christmas Craft Show November 3rd 10-5 and 4th 10am-4pm
– Craft sale at Crescentwood on Sunday nov.4, 10am-4pm. Free admission
– ‘Holiday Mall in the Hall’ at Crescentwood Community Centre on November 25th. Free admission 1oam-3pm
– Oakbank Kinette Craft Sale Nov 17 at the Springfield Collegiate
– Winterfest Craft Sale in Teulon, MB on Nov 24, 10-3. We have over 40 vendors so far and everything must be 100% handmade (no trades). There is an amazing lunch (soup, sandwich, pie & coffee for $6.50….best lunch North of the Perimeter!) This year we will have pictures with Santa by a local professional photographer, amazing barnboard backdrop with real sleigh (good looking Santa!), only $10! Free admission…this is a really good country craft sale!
– Greendell Community Center November 18th, 11-4
– Crafters Anonymous at the Exchange Community Church, 75 Albert St on November 24th, 10-4
– Valley Gardens Community Center. Nov. 17 10-3
– Brooklands Community Centre on Saturday, November 24th from 9am-3pm.
– Robert Steen in Wolsley is having a Christmas craft show on November 17th
– St Norbert Y Neighbours is holding a craft sale on Saturday, November 17 at the Richmond Kings Community Centre from 10 AM – 3 PM. Admission is $1.00
– Gimili Gift Trade and Craft Show Nov 10 and 11th
– Beausejour Christmas Craft sale Nov 2 and 3rd
– Garson Annual Craft Sale Nov 17th
– Waverly heights community centre Nov 10 craft show
– Lakewood School Christmas Craft Sale…Kenora, Ontario on Nov.24 from 9a.m. to 2p.m.
If you know of any others, post them in the comments – or if you will be there as a vendor post up your info 🙂