The warm weather is on it’s way – and that means berry season will be in Manitoba soon enough! Lots of choices all over the place for berry picking – most of them are strawberry but you’ll find some with variety too. Fun to go out and pick, make a day of it and check out some new places too.
Most sell already picked too if you just want to go for fun – if you’re picking make sure to dress properly and bring the bugspray. It can get muddy at times, so check their sites or their social media before you go – good idea to checked if they’re picked out for the day too before heading out.
- Cormier’s Berry Patch in LaSalle
- Prairie Berry, 10 minutes south of Winnipeg
- Berry Hill Farm in Altona
- Connery’s Berries, 3 miles east of Southport
- Boonstra Farms in Stonewall
- Mayfair Farms in Portage La Prairie
- Grand Valley Strawberries near Brandon
- Friedensfeld Honey and Berry near Steinbach
- Hicks Berry Farm near Souris
- Grunthal Berries in Grunthal
- Jeffries Berry Patch in Portage La Prairie
- Olde Cramb Farm near Stonewall
- RJW Acres is between Anola and Hazelridge