There are a lot to choose from at least – here are some of them and I’ll keep adding more as they pop up:
- Assiniboine Park Zoo has camps that run weekly in July and August. There are different ones from nursery aged to grade 6. There is a discount if you register for two weeks – something to take in account for the price. Also a discount for being a member, so make sure to check that out.
- Childrens Museum has day camps that run weekly in July and August. Different themes for different weeks. Registration is open and their spots fill up fast.
- Adrenaline Adventures has camps for kids from age 8-15. They run weekly, but also the option of daily if they have spots left.
- University of Manitoba has a lot of camps with their Mini U program.
- Winnipeg Art Gallery has camps for kids age 6-8 and 9-12. They run weekly, and there’s discounts for membership and also some shorter week options.
- Winnipeg Gymnastics Centre has gymnastics camps and cheerleading camps this summer. Lots of choices for weeks and some half days.
- Manitoba Museum has daycamps too – their registration opens soon so make sure to mark it down if you’re planning on the sending the kids there. It’s for kindergarten aged to grade 5 – there’s discounts for members and also for siblings.
- YMCA has a lot of camps for kids all summer long – they also have extended care. Great option if you’re dropping off before work and picking up after – but make sure to sign up quickly for this one.
- Fort Whyte has camps for kids from age 4-13. They have weekly options, by the day and also a summer farm camp. Discounts for members.
- Manitoba Theatre for Young People has camps all summer long for ages 5-12. Lots of options – even for teen training internships.
If I missed any make sure to message me and let me know.